Lodge Photo Tour
Lodge Video Tour
Big Sky Vacation Rental
Oh summer in Big Sky. Less than an hour to Yellowstone Park and so much more to do....mountain hiking and biking, wold class fly fishing, horseback riding, mountain frisbee golf and more. The views are to die for of mountain ranges and wildflower valleys during the day and star painted skies at night. Memories to last a lifetime and pictures that look like they were painted. Almost no humidity and temperatures peaking in the high 70s to low 80s during the day and always 'sleeping' weather at night. For the summer trip of a lifetime, think Big Sky and the Sioux Lodge.
Reserve the best
week at Sioux Lodge now!
The Spanish Peaks in the Lee Metcalf
Wilderness is home to some of the most pristine high alpine lakes
in North America.
In addition to world-class
fly fishing, many other summer
opportunities are for the taking including:
- Horseback Riding and Llama Treks
- Whitewater Rafting, canoeing and kayaking
- Thousands of miles of Rocky Mountain Hiking with trailheads minutes from
the Sioux Lodge and also in - Mountain Village
- Mountain Biking
- The wonders of Yellowstone National Park
- Two distinct federally designated Wilderness Areas, the Absaroka-Beartooth
and the Lee Metcalf Wilderness Areas. (Note- Within the borders of
the Gallatin National Forest are The Absaroka-Beartooth area are active glaciers,
alpine tundra, deep canyons, sparkling streams and more than 700 miles of hiking trails
throughout the mountain ranges. The Lee Metcalf area has more than a quarter
of a million acres waiting to be explored in the Madison mountain range, which
includes the Spanish Peaks Mountains.)
- 18 holes Frisbee golf on Big Sky resort mountain (kids love it!)
- Guided tours and naturalism
- Hunting big and small game alike
- And so much more. Big Sky, Montana is not just for skiing and fly-fishing.